SRI KANTEERAVA NARASIMHARAJA SPORTS CLUB
In the year 1933, His Highness the Yuvaraja of Mysore inaugurated Mysore Sports Club (Sri Kanteerava Narasimharaja Sports Club). The club was situated at the foothills of the Chamundi Hills, which, for miles around, identified the location of Mysore City. The sylvan surroundings truly enhance the architecture of the club building. Tiled roofs, glass frontage, and quaint windows, much of it still the same as they were three-quarters of a century ago, lend a beauty and old-world charm to the club.